Ray, P H; Hazen, W B (2010): Environmental observations from Point Barrow during the first International Polar Year 1882/83 (digitized tables). Alfred Wegener Institute, Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research, Bremerhaven, PANGAEA, https://doi.org/10.1594/PANGAEA.704463
Always quote above citation when using data! You can download the citation in several formats below.
Data were typewritten from the original tables as printed in the report (see reference), underwent a consistency and technical quality check and were reformatted for a better overview. Recalculations to modern standard units are notified in the related parameter comment.
Latitude: 71.280000 * Longitude: -156.750000
Date/Time Start: 1881-10-18T01:00:00 * Date/Time End: 1883-08-27T23:59:00
Datasets listed in this publication series
- Ray, PH; Hazen, WB (2010): (Page 204-331) Daily mean surface meteorology at station Point Barrow. https://doi.org/10.1594/PANGAEA.548983
- Ray, PH; Hazen, WB (2010): (Page 204-331) Hourly meteorological observations at the polar station Point Barrow, Alaska. https://doi.org/10.1594/PANGAEA.549035
- Ray, PH; Hazen, WB (2010): (Page 204-331) Monthly mean surface meteorology at station Point Barrow. https://doi.org/10.1594/PANGAEA.548949
- Ray, PH; Hazen, WB (2010): (Page 332-335) Statement showing the solar radiation at Uglaamie from February, 1883, to August, 1883. https://doi.org/10.1594/PANGAEA.693992
- Ray, PH; Hazen, WB (2010): (Page 336) Statement showing the terrestrial radiation at Uglaamie from November, 1882 to March, 1883. https://doi.org/10.1594/PANGAEA.706158
- Ray, PH; Hazen, WB (2010): (Page 679-682) Observations of tides at the United States International Polar Station, Uglaamie, Alaska. https://doi.org/10.1594/PANGAEA.695086