Sánchez, Laura; Drewes, Hermann (2020): SIRGAS 2017 reference frame realization SIR17P01. Deutsches Geodätisches Forschungsinstitut der Technischen Universität München, PANGAEA, https://doi.org/10.1594/PANGAEA.912349
Always quote above citation when using data! You can download the citation in several formats below.
The SIRGAS reference frame realization (SIR17P01) covers the period from April 17, 2011 (GPS week 1632) to January 28, 2017 (GPS week 1933). It includes only weekly solutions referring to the IGS08/IGb08 reference frame. This new SIRGAS realization is aligned to the IGS14 reference frame and it is consistent with the igs14.atx ground antenna calibrations. SIR17P01 includes positions and velocities of 345 stations referring tothe IGS14, epoch 2015.0. Its estimated precision is ±1.2 mm (horizontal) and ±2.5 mm (vertical) for the station positions at the reference epoch, and ±0.7 mm/a (horizontal) and ±1.1 mm/a (vertical)for the velocities.
Median Latitude: -11.500000 * Median Longitude: -77.500000 * South-bound Latitude: -55.000000 * West-bound Longitude: -120.000000 * North-bound Latitude: 32.000000 * East-bound Longitude: -35.000000
Date/Time Start: 2011-04-17T00:00:00 * Date/Time End: 2017-01-28T00:00:00
Datasets listed in this Collection:
- SIR17P01.SNX: Station positions and velocities in SINEX (Solution (Software/technique) INdependent Exchange) format
- SIR17P01_XYZ.CRD: geocentric Cartesian station positions
- SIR17P01_XYZ.VEL: geocentric Cartesian station velocities
- SIR17P01_NEH.CRD: ellipsoidal station positions
- SIR17P01_NEH.VEL: ellipsoidal station velocities